Secretary and Admin
- Perform secretarial duties.
- Act as a personal assistant to an assigned Partner.
- Diary management i.e coordinate and manage diaries inclusive of internal and external clients meetings, establish manageable timeframes, and coordinate follow up actions.
- Business correspondence - internal (within the firm) and with external clients.
- Phone management, i.e screen calls, priorities and delegate when necessary, maintain phone coverage for team ensure clear and concise messages are taken.
- Coordinate team events and meeting i.e schedule all group meetings and assist with organizing team when necessary.
- Other secretarial support for team in relation to client engagement, i.e prepare proposal, presentation, engagement letter, etc.
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Prepare both business and personal expense and ensuring all the supporting documents attached and make copy of all the submitted expenses for follow up.
- Perform filing management. This includes but not limited to maintaining confidential records and filing of reports, correspondence, statistics and related material for ease of retrieval.
- Other secretarial / Administration duties defined by superiors.
- Female, max 30 y.o.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor Degree,
with Secretarial or equivalent major from reputable universities with minimum GPA of 2.75 out of 4.0
- At least 1 year of experience in a secretarial/administration
- Familiar with secretarial tasks
- Good computer skills (MS Office of Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Able to handle multiple tasks at one time with tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Good english, both spoken and written
- Ability to work in teams or independently with minimal supervision
- Proactive personality with strong customer service-oriented